Sicilian Citrus and Red Onion Salad Recipe
Prep: 15 minutes
Makes: 6 servings
- 5 seedless navel oranges, pith removed, cut into ¼” slices
- 1 grapefruit, seeds and pith removed, cut into ¼” slices and halved if large
- 1 large red onion, halved and very thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 2 tsp. Sicilian Lemon Balsamic
- ½ tsp. salt
- 8 – 10 black olives
- 8 fresh mint leaves, chopped into small pieces
In a large bowl, combine oranges, grapefruit and onion. Add olive oil, balsamic and mint. Toss to coat well.
Let sit a few minutes before serving. Garnish with black olives.