Shrimp & Asparagus Pasta Recipe
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 30 minutes
Makes: 6-8 servings
- 1 pound of fresh asparagus
- 1 package spaghetti
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- ½ cup of Dill Infused Olive Oil
- 1 cup of Butter
- 2 tbsp. of Mango White Balsamic
- 1 pound of medium shrimp - peeled and deveined
- 1 pound of fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- ½ cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
Steam or boil asparagus until tender, chop into small pieces (1-2 inches), set aside.
Cook pasta al dente, drain well.
In a large saucepan, saute garlic in the Dill Infused Olive Oil over medium heat until garlic is golden brown.
Place butter and mango balsamic in the saucepan and heat until butter has melted. Place the shrimp in the saucepan and cook until the shrimp turns pink. Next add the mushrooms and asparagus into the saucepan, cook until the mushrooms are tender.
Toss the shrimp and vegetable mixture with the spaghetti and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.