Roasted Cherry Tomato and Basil Spaghetti Recipe
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 25 minutes
Makes: 4 servings
- 12 oz. spaghetti
- ¼ cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- ¼ cup crumbled goat cheese
- ¼ cup sliced black olives
- 4 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 3 tbsps. Basil Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp. Condimento Tradizionale
- 2 tsp. minced fresh rosemary
- ½ tsp. salt
- pinch hot pepper flakes
In 13 x 9” glass baking dish, toss together tomatoes, garlic, basil oil, balsamic, rosemary, salt and hot pepper flakes. Roast in 400 F oven until shriveled, about 25 minutes.
Meanwhile in large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta until al dente, about 8 minutes. Drain and transfer to large serving bowl.
Toss with cherry tomato sauce and basil to coat. Sprinkle with goat cheese and olives.