Quick Honey-Ginger Squash Recipe
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 6 minutes
Makes: 4 servings
- 3 cups frozen cubed squash
- 2 tbsps. Butter Olive Oil
- 3 tbsps. Honey-Ginger Balsamic
- ¼ tsp. each salt & ginger
- pinch each of nutmeg & pepper
In saucepan, bring small amount of water to boil and add squash. Reduce heat to simmer and cook for 6 minutes or until tender. Drain.
Mash squash and beat in Butter Olive oil, Honey-Ginger Balsamic, salt, ginger, nutmeg and pepper. Mix well and serve.
If you have more time to use fresh squash, you can peel, cube and adjust cooking time if required.