Potato Salad Nicoise Recipe
Prep: 8 minutes
Cook: 14 minutes
Makes: 4 servings
- 14 mini potatoes, quartered
- 2 cups trimmed green beans
- 3 tbsp. Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp. Sicilian Lemon Balsamic
- 1/ tsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 2 cups baby spinach trimmed
- I can of tuna
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 16 oil-cured black olives, pitted
- ½ sweet red pepper, diced
- 4 hard cooked eggs, quartered
In large pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes, covered until almost tender, about 10 minutes.
Add green beans, cook until tender-crisp, about 4 minutes. Drain.
In large bowl, whisk together Tuscan oil, Lemon balsamic, mustard, basil, salt and pepper. Add potato mixture, spinach, tomatoes, tuna, olives and red pepper. Toss to coat and top with eggs.