Minty Maple Lamb Skewers
- Prep: 20 minutes
- Marinate: 4 – 6 hrs.
- Cook: 15 minutes
- Makes: 4 servings
- 1½ lbs. boneless cubed lamb
- 12 fresh mint leaves
- ½ cored green pepper cut into large cubes
- ½ cored red pepper cut into large cubes
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 onion cut into 8 pieces
- 1/3 cup Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Maple Balsamic
- 2 tsps. ground rosemary
- 2 tsps. dries oregano
- 2 tbsps. fresh chopped mint
In a bowl, mix all of the marinade ingredients and set aside.
Put the lamb cubes and the marinade in a bowl and mix well. Cover and let marinade in refrigerator for 4-6 hours, stirring the meat a few times during the process. Save remaining marinade.
Thread on soaked bamboo or steel skewers, alternating lamb cubes, mint leaves, peppers, cherry tomatoes and onions. Assemble 8 small skewers or 4 large ones.
Grill over medium-high heat for a few minutes on each side, to desired doneness. Brush skewers with remaining marinade during cooking.