Mediterranean Slow Cooker Pot Roast Dinner
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 6 hours
- Stand: 10 minutes
- Makes: 8 - 10 servings
- 3 lb. beef boneless chuck roast
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 large clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup. Divina Roasted Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup. Divina Kalamata Olives
- 1/4 cup. beef broth
- 1/2 cup. onion, diced
- 1/4 cup. Espresso Balsamic
- 1 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 carrots, cut into 2" pieces
- 8 medium potatoes, cut into wedges
Heat extra virgin olive oil over medium-high heat and sear beef for about 5 minutes, turning once. Sprinkle with salt, Italian seasoning and chopped garlic, then remove from skillet.
Place beef, seasoned side up, in a 4-5 quart slow cooker. Spread tomatoes and olives over beef. Add broth, espresso balsamic and onions. Surrounds beef with potatoes and carrots.
Cover and cook on low heat setting for 6 hours or until both beef and vegetable are tender.
Remove beef from slow cooker, cover and let stand for 15 minutes before serving with vegetables.