Lyd’s Blood Orange Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Prep: 15 minutes
Bake: 8 minutes
Makes: 30 cookies
- 2 cups unbleached, all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350º.
In a large bowl whisk together flour, baking soda and salt. In a second large bowl combine Blood Orange Olive Oil with white and brown sugars. Add vanilla and eggs to the olive oil mixture. Stir flour mixture into the olive oil and sugar until just combined. Fold in chocolate chips. Using two small spoons, drop the cookies 2" apart onto parchment lined cookie sheets.
Bake cookies for eight minutes, or until edges are golden brown.
Remove cookies to a wire cooling rack.