Honey-Ginger Roasted Pears Recipe
Prep: 15 minutes
Bake: 30 minutes
Makes: 10 servings
- 2 tbsps. Butter Olive Oil
- 5 firm-ripe Bosc pears, halved lengthwise, cored but leave stems on
- 3 tbsps. Honey-Ginger Balsamic
- 2/3 cup Honey
- freshly ground black pepper
- crumbled goat cheese and candied walnuts to garnish
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Pour butter olive oil into a large baking pan. Tilt pan to cost with the oil. Arrange pears in one layer, cut sides down. Roast 20-25 minutes or until tender when pierced with a knife.
Combine balsamic and honey. Spoon mixture over pears and back for 5 minutes more. Arrange pear halves on plates and then spoon pan juices over top. Garnish with black pepper, crumbled goat cheese and candied walnuts.