Herbed Lamb Cutlets with Grilled Vegetables Recipe
Prep: 20 minutes
Cook: 45 minutes
Makes: 8 servings
- 2 peppers, any colour, deseeded and cut into chunky pieces
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into chunky pieces
- 2 zucchinis, sliced into chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 tbsps. Rosemary Olive Oil
- 8 lean lamb cutlets
- 1 tbsp. thyme leaf, chopped
- 2 tbsps. mint leaves, chopped
- Mint Jelly (for serving)
Heat oven to 400 degrees. Put the peppers, sweet potato, zucchini and onion on a large baking tray and drizzle with Rosemary Olive Oil. Season with lots of ground black pepper. Roast for 25 mins.
Meanwhile, trim the lamb of as much fat as possible. Mix the herbs with a few twists of ground black pepper and pat all over the lamb.
Take the vegetables out of the oven, turn over and push to one side of the tray. Place the cutlets on the hot tray and return to the oven for 10 mins.
Turn the cutlets and cook for a further 10 mins or until the vegetables and lamb are tender and lightly charred. Top with chopped herbs, and serve with a side of classic Mint Jelly.