Traditional Greek Salad Recipe
Prep: 10 minutes
Makes: 4 servings
- 3 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 medium red onion, sliced into rings
- 1 cucumber, pilled and sliced into thick half-moons
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 16 black olives
- 200g block feta cheese (7 ounces)
- 2 tbsp Sicilian Lemon Balsamic
- 1/4 of a cup Basil Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- sea salt
Cut the tomatoes into wedges, slice the onion into thin rings, cut the cucumber in thick slices and place everything in a large bowl. Don’t forget to add the olives as well. Season with salt and pour over the Basil olive oil and Lemon balsamic . Toss everything together, so that the flavours mix.
Greek salad is always served with feta cheese on top, a drizzle of olive oil and dried oregano. Enjoy your delicious Greek salad as a side dish or as a light summer meal with lots of crusty bread aside.