Roasted Butternut Squash Salad
- Prep: 20 minutes
- Cook: 25 minutes
- Serves: 6 - 8
- 2 cups. raw, peeled butternut squash cut into 1/2" cubes
- 2 cups. prepared quinoa, cooled
- 1/2 cup. Roasted Pumpkin Pepitas
- 1/2 cup. shaved Asiago
- 6 cups. baby kale or mixed greens, washed and dried
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup. + 2 tbsps. Blood Orange Fused Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup. + 2 tbsps. Cranberry Pear White Balsamic
- 2 tbsps. minced shallots
- 2 tbsps. Dijon mustard
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
Preheat oven to 400° F.
In a large bowl, whisk 2 tablespoons of balsamic. Add cubed butternut squash and toss to coat. Place the butternut squash in a single layer on a baking sheet and roast for 25 minutes, or until the squash becomes golden brown. Allow to cool.
In a blender or food processor, add all remaining dressing ingredients. Process to combine well, and adjust seasoning accordingly.