Heirloom Tomato and Peach Salad
- Prep: 15 minutes
- Serves: 6 - 8
- 3 large heirloom tomatoes, sliced
- 2 ripe peaches, peeled and diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup. Peach White Balsamic
- 2 tbsps. Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- Fresh basil leaves, slivered
- 1/2 cup. toasted pecans, coarsely chopped
- 3 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Whisk together balsamic, garlic, olive oil and salt to taste. Stir in diced peaches and slivered basil. Spoon over heirloom tomatoes and top with crumbled goat cheese and pecans.
Pepper to taste.